An important part of every business is being able to create a comfortable environment for their workers. Whether it is a factory, and office, warehouse or storefront, employee Comfort is critical for the success of the business. There are many things that a company can do to ensure employee comfortability. Some things that employers can do to improve the comfort of their employees include:
- Allowing employees to personalize their work areas makes them feel as if the space is their own and they can get more comfortable and able to get their work done easier.
- Purchasing ergonomic chairs, desks and computers give those employees who sit most of the day to have fewer sitting related aches and pains.
- Installing ideal workspace lighting can help with eye strain and overall mood.
- Providing areas where employees can relax during break periods gives employees a chance to get away from the work environment at work and to recharge themselves.
- Creating great communication between employees and management give employees a feeling like they and their opinions matter to management.
All of these can contribute to a comfortable workplace where employees will work hard and feel appreciated.
One area however that often gets overlooked in terms of employee comfort is in the area of the quality air conditioning. Companies must provide commercial air conditioners that deliver a cool and stable temperature for their workers. This aids employees to be more productive and can lower stress.
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
Commercial air conditioners come in two general types and both may be right depending on your workspace. A ducted air conditioner is often called central air conditioning. These units use a large compressor condenser and the series of thoughts that run throughout the business to the deliver cool air to each area of the business.
Ducted air-conditioning is the most popular and the most efficient air conditioning system available. However these are the most expensive air conditioning units. Ducted air-conditioning installation can be very costly if the ducting system must be install within your business. The businesses with very large open spaces including warehouses, factories and open space areas of office buildings, ducted air conditioners are the best choice. Their units can push large amounts of cool air and can cool very large spaces.
Multi-Split Air Conditioning Systems
An alternative to a ducted air-conditioning system is a ductless multi split air conditioning system. These systems have smaller compressor/condensers that sits outside of the business and attach to a handling unit that sits in the office or other area and provide cool air into that space.
A multi split ductless air conditioning system utilizes a single compressor/condenser unit that is attached to several Handling units. This system allows for greater cost savings while being able to service each area with it’s on desired temperature.
Ductless air-conditioning installers set up these systems in a fraction of the time it takes to set up a ducted air-conditioning system because there is no need to place air ducts throughout the business.
For smaller businesses that are located in lower rise buildings, And for companies that need many different temperature zones, multi split ductless air conditioning systems are often the best choice for cooling the business.